- Denis DODirectorFrance
- Denis Do is a director born in Paris in 1985. He has a passion for images and drawing, and graduated in 2009 from the Gobelins school of images. The Ribbon, the graduation film he co-directed that is about a love story during the Chinese Cultural Revolution, reinforced his desire for cinema. Funan, a family story set during the Khmer Rouge period, and inspired by his own mother’s journey, is his first feature film. His stories, set at a human scale, are inspired by his triple Franco-Sino-Cambodian culture and are intimate and strong. They anchor the small story in the big one through a sober and realistic staging.
- ITAZU YoshimiDirectorJapan
- Born in Japan in 1980, Itazu began his professional career at the young age of 18 joining Studio Gallop. As an animator, he has worked with directors such as Satoshi Kon (Paprika), Hayao Miyazaki(The Wind Rises) and Mitsuo Iso(Denno Coil). He made his debut as character designer and lead animator in a feature film with Keiichi Hara’s Annecy-winning Miss Hokusai(2015). His first directorial effort was the Fukushima disaster-themed short Pigtails(2015), which won 24 awards. In 2017, he directed his first TV series, Welcome to the Ballroom.
YOON GaeunDirectorSouth Korea
- YOON GaeunDirectorSouth Korea
- Won Grand Prix at the Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival for Guest and Crystal Bear for the Best Short Film in the Competition Generation Kplus at the Berlin International Film Festival for Sprout. Yoon’s feature debut The World of Us has been selected for the Generation Section at the Berlin International Film Festival, and received Best Screenplay at the Baeksang Arts Awards, and Best New Director at the Blue Dragon Film Awards. Yoon’s second feature The House of Us is released in theaters with absolute support from critics and the audience as well as selected BFI London International Film Festival. UK.
LEE MinkyuDirectorUSA, South Korea
- LEE MinkyuDirectorUSA, South Korea
- Director of short film Adam and Dog (2011), the film was nominated for Best Animated Short Film for the 85th Academy Awards and won Best Animated Short at the 39th Annie Awards.
Visual Development Artist on Disney's Wreck-it Ralph(2012), Frozen(2013), Big Hero 6(2014), and Moana(2016). Lead animator of Dear Basketball(2017) Oscar winning short by Glean Keane.
Storyboard artist on Netflix's Upcoming Over the Moon.
- Céline DevauxDirectorFrance
- Céline Devaux, born 1987, is a french director and illustrator. After studying French Literature and History at the Sorbonne, she went on learning animation cinema at the School of Decorative Arts in Paris. Her graduation movie, Life and Death of the Illustrious Rasputin, was awarded best french animation at the Clermont-Ferrand International Film Festival in 2013. Her second animated film, Sunday Lunch, premiered in official competition in Cannes and won the Cesar for best animated short in 2016. Her third film, "You will be fine", partly animated and partly shot on 16mm film, was awarded the Short Film Lion in Venice Biennale in 2017. She lives and works in Paris on several visual projects, including her first feature film.
- Anna BUDANOVADirectorRussia
- In 2013, Anna Budanova directed her first short, The Wound, which received more than 20 international awards, including the Special Jury Award at Annecy. In 2015, her project Among the Black Waves was selected by the Japan Image Council for its artists-in-residence programme in Tokyo. The premiere of the film took place at the 69th Locarno Film Festival. And was in Oscar short list. Anna, who was one of four directors of the Four Seasons project live performance in 2017.
Graduation Film / TV&Commissioned Film / Korean Short Film
- Agnė ADOMĖNĖProducerLithuania
- Agnė Adomėnė focuses on developing and producing short artistic animated films. In 2012, she founded the production company Art Shot. Her first completed film Ragnarok, by Urtė and Johan Oettinger, received an award from the Lithuanian Film Academy and selected for many festivals. One of her latest projects The Juggler by Skirmanta Jakaitė. won the Baltic Pitching Forum, selected for the Euro Connection in Clermont-Ferrand and Annecy2019 Short Competition. Agnė is one of the founders of the Lithuanian Animation Association, a member of the European Animation Awards and the Lithuanian Film Academy.
- Sébastien ONOMOProducerFrance
- Sébastien Onomo is a French film producer who trained at the National Audiovisual Institute. He produces at Films d’Ici and at the heart of the company Special Touch Studios that he co-founded, of which he is the chairman. He is co-chairman of a Francophone focus group for Unifrance since 2017, expert advisor for the NAI, La Fémis, & GOBELINS, l'école de l'image and is member of various commissions and juries. Among the twenty or so TV and cinema films he has produced, we can note Le Gang des Antillais by Jean-Claude Barny and Funan by Denis Do, winner of the Cristal for a Feature Film at Annecy 2018.
JANG NariDirectorSouth Korea
- JANG NariDirectorSouth Korea
- Graduated School of Film, TV & Multimedia at Korea National University of Arts. Received BFA(2012) and MA(2016) in Animation. My Father’s Room(2016) received various awards including – Graduation Film Grand Prize at the Bucheon International Animation Festival(BIAF2017), Special Mention at the Discretion of the Student Film Competition Jury at the Zagreb International Animation Festival(2017), and Best Student Short Film at the Belgium Brussels Animation Film Festival.
HareemSinger, Composer and MusicianSouth Korea
- HareemSinger, Composer and MusicianSouth Korea
- Music Director of <Aksim> Animation Short by LEE Sunggang.
KIM YangheeMusic ComposerSouth Korea
- KIM YangheeMusic ComposerrSouth Korea
- Music Director of <Art Museum by the Zoo>, <The Way Home> and <A Reason to Live>.
Mickael COEDELVFX SupervisorUSA
- Mickael COEDELVFX SupervisorUSA
- Mickael COEDEL is the Animation Supervisor and Co-producer of 3 Award winning short films including the 2014 Oscar Winning Animated Short Film Mr HUBLOT. His filmography includes Kong: Skull Island, Avengers, Transformers, Rango, Happy Feet, Pacific Rim: Uprising, and Star Wars: Episodes 7 and 8.
SHIM SangjongProducerSouth Korea
- SHIM SangjongProducerSouth Korea
- 4th CREATIVE PARTY. in charge of VFX for Chan-wook PARK's Old Boy &The Handmaiden; Joon-ho BONG Snowpiercer; Okja. New Media Division ‘Chief Producer’.