""(으)로 총'135'건의 검색결과를 찾았습니다.
- 캘러미티 제인CalamityRémi CHAYÉ
- In 1863, 12-year-old Jane loses her mother. She joins a wagon train with her father and her siblings to pursue a better life in the sparsely settled American West. Crossing a river, her father is injured, which slows down the whole convoy and makes her poor, vulnerable family a nuisance to the group. Because girls aren’t allowed to drive wagons, she decides to cut her hair short. Resisting the discrimination and unfair rules imposed on women, Jane is determined to drive a wagon and freely ride a horse.
- 우리가 있던 자리ReplacementsJonathan HAGARD
- Replacements depicts a Javanese family living in a fictional neighborhood in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. Inspired by real people and places, they are witnesses to this congested metropolis's urban, environmental, political and cultural transformations from about 1980 to 2020. In praise of the satisfaction of impermanent things, it tells about the dented yet peaceful transition of an old traditional village into an uprooted megapolis through three generations. This experience aims to appreciate and reflect on Jakarta's recent history through the eyes of an ordinary family that most Indonesians, from children to the elderly, can identify with.
- 난민의 시대My Identity is this Expanse!Karolina MARKIEWICZ, Pascal PIRON
- My Identity Is This Expanse! is a virtual reality film and installation that tells the story of a child resisting despair, who seeks relief through memories, imagination and the strength of poetry. Mahmoud Darwish’s poem If I Were Another is both the child‘s and the viewer’s entrance into this realm of relief and resilience. Combined with the memory of a missing mother and family, the poem guides and sustains the child amidst the grueling reality of exile, violence and confinement to a wooden box — both a hiding place and a mode of transport for refugee children. The journey is based on the true story of Yunus YUSUF, who was transported under these circumstances from Afghanistan to Luxembourg at the age of 13. It is also the story of millions of other refugee children and adults, both today and throughout history.
- 하이파HyphaNatalia CABRERA
- Hypha is an immersive virtual reality story that takes you on a journey, as a mushroom, to cleanse the Earth of man-made disasters. From spore to mycelium, you can experience the life cycle of a mushroom and understand the importance of the Fungi Kingdom as the main bioremediation agent of Earth.
- 불을 끄다HikeshiKOZONO Nao
- "Edo Firefighting Story: Yukinojo and Oryo" The ultimate immersive animation experience, combining VR, animation and an Edo-style short story. Immerse yourself into the Edo period, seeing and listening to the story yourself as if you are playing the lead role. The story, which is fully voiced, of the firefighter Yukinojo and his former lover Oryo will take you into a distant world during the Edo period. The newly introduced Touch Advance System allows you to enjoy a more interactive experience. Each player controls the progress of the dialogue by touching the characters that appear in the VR space.
- H2OPEH2OPEAshkan RAHGOZAR, Negin KHAJEIE
- A student, one day, asks around the class for water; however none is left. Questions hence arise among his classmates about what would happen if the water runs out? (This story is purely experimental and illustrated according to children’s point of view about the thirst and water shortage)
- 극장판 바이올렛 에버가든Violet Evergarden : the MovieISHIDATE Taichi
- Violet Evergarden was raised as a weapon of war, not knowing the meaning of “I Love You.” Through a ghostwriting job called ‘Auto Memory Doll,’ she learns about various forms of love. After the war, which has left deep wounds in everyone, the world gradually finds peace, and people’s lives change with the development of new technologies. Violet is also trying hard to live in a world without that person, while still caring for these precious people. Then one day, she discovers a letter…
- 판타스틱 플래닛Fantastic PlanetRené Laloux
- A cult film based on a novel by Stefan Wul. The highly civilized humanoid Draags have tamed the human Oms and treated them like insects. An outstanding masterpiece that uses poetic language to depict the Oms’ war for freedom and their efforts for equality. Winner of the Grand Prix Special Jury Prize at the Cannes Film Festival. 2K restoration version.
- 탱고TangoZbigniew Rybczyński
- A boy throws a ball into the small room and climbs in through the window. Then a mother comes in and nurses her baby. After that, enter a thief, a man and a girl, each in their turn stealing things, leaving a bag and studying. All the things that can happen in one space overlap and fill the screen, including a woman changing clothes and a man and woman having sex.
- 소년과 세상Boy and the WorldAlê Abreu
- Living in the peaceful and cozy countryside, Cuca yearns for his father, who left for the city in search of a job. Cuca sets forth, without a plan, on a journey to find his dad. After arriving at a glamorous but desolate metropolis, he encounters strange machines such as tanks that look like elephants, cranes resembling dinosaurs, and cargo ships shaped like birds. Will Cuca ever be able to meet his father again?
- 극장판 울려라! 유포니엄: 맹세의 피날레Sound! Euphonium, the movie -Our Promise: A Brand New Day-ISHIHARA Tatsuya
- 극장판 울려라! 유포니엄: 전하고 싶은 멜로디Sound! Euphonium, the movie -May the Melody Reach You!-Chief Director: ISHIHARA Tatsuya／Director: OGAWA Taichi
- 극장판 울려라! 유포니엄: 키타우지 고교 관악부에 오신 걸 환영합니다Sound! Euphonium, the movie - Welcome to Kitauji High School Concert Band-ISHIHARA Tatsuya
- 검은 물결 사이로Among the Black WavesAnna BUDANOVA
- This story is based on an ancient folk belief that the souls of the drowned are transformed into sea animals. A seal-girl, who cannot return to her original form because a hunter stole her family, eventually becomes the wife of the hunter, but she still misses the sea.
- 비포 러브Before LoveIgor KOVALYOV
- Before Love asks about the solitude, misunderstandings and disruption in our lives. The title suggests that not everything that happen to the characters is yet real love. Human flaws make the story dramatic. Everyone moves toward misfortune. Everyone finds love.
- 화장실 러브스토리Lavatory Love StoryKonstantin BRONZIT
- A lonely lavatory attendant who dreams of love may find it. In the weirdest place to find love, in the lavatory.
- 세상의 끝에서At the Ends of the EarthKonstantin BRONZIT
- Story of a delicate house. Standing up the top of a mountain, it’s rocking from right to left to the displeasure of the occupants.
- 우주를 향하여He Can`t Live Without CosmosKonstantin BRONZIT
- This story is about mother and son. It’s also about love and human destiny.
- 슬픔의 물리학The Physics of SorrowTheodore USHEV
- We don’t truly feel at home until we open up our suitcase – a “time capsule” holding the hidden treasures of our youth. The Physics of Sorrow is the first fully animated film created using encaustic painting, a technique developed in antiquity. Directed by Theodore Ushev, the film is inspired by the Bulgarian author Georgi Gospodinov’s eponymous novel and narrated by Rossif Sutherland.
- 홈리스 홈Homeless HomeAlberto VÁZQUEZ
- No one can escape their roots, however rotten they may be.
- 더미PileToby AUBERG
- Water then food. Agriculture then industry. Old then new. Critical then extra. Simple to complex. Concrete to abstract. Dirt to clouds. Real to unreal.
- 지니어스 로시Genius LociAdrien MÉRIGEAU
- One night, Reine, a young loner, sees within the urban chaos a mystical oneness that seems alive, like some sort of guide.
- 물 속의 호랑이WadeUpamanyu BHATTACHARYYA, Kalp SANGHVI
- In a version of Kolkata, India rendered unbelievable by sea level rise, things take a dark turn when a family of climate change refugees are ambushed by a tiger on the flooded streets.